3 Vibrant Berczy Cocktails
Looking to spice up your hard seltzer? Whether you’re looking for a summery, wintery or special occasion cocktail, here’s how to get creative with your Berczy alcoholic sparkling water.
Zesty affogato fizz
1 Berczy Passionfruit & Turmeric
1 scoop of lemon or passionfruit sorbet, or vanilla ice cream
1. Add a scoop of sorbet or ice cream to a champagne saucer and press half a passionfruit into the glass.
2. Then, top up with Berczy Passionfruit & Turmeric. Voila!
Smoked tequila sunset
1 Berczy Lemon & Lime
1tsp pistachios (chopped)
1tsp smoked sea salt flakes
1/2tsp demerara sugar
Ice to serve
1. Mix the chopped pistachios, smoked sea salt flakes and demerara sugar together.
2. Brush the rim of a low ball glass with a bit of syrup, then coat it with the mixture.
3. Fill the glass with ice, pour in 25ml tequila and top up with Berczy Lemon & Lime.
Mulled raspberry punch
1 Berczy Peach & Raspberry
25ml of gin or vodka
225g caster sugar
75g light brown sugar
1 star anise
1/2 tsp black peppercorns
1/2 vanilla pod (1/2 tsp of vanilla paste)
2 black cardamom pods
1/4 tsp tea leaves (jasmine, green or light black tea like assam)
1 bay leaf
1. Dissolve the caster sugar and light brown sugar in a pan with 150ml of water, and add the star anise, black peppercorns, vanilla, black cardamom pods (roughly broken open), tea leaves and bay leaf. Let it simmer very gently to infuse for around 5 minutes.
2. Leave in a jar (with all the spices) to infuse and cool – ideally make this the night before, but it’s fine to drink once cooled. It makes enough syrup for 6 cocktails.
3. Muddle 25ml of syrup with 25ml of vodka or gin (optional) and a handful of raspberries.
4. Fill a highball glass with ice in two batches – adding a layer of the raspberry mixture each time.
5. Top up with Berczy Peach & Raspberry. Garnish with extra spices, raspberries and some bay or mint leaves.
Feeling inspired? You can shop Berczy here.