Berczy Bulletin: The December Edition
Incase you missed it...For those of you who have been supporting us since the NATRL days, you will have noticed our new name and look, and most excitingly, our latest flavour: Passionfruit & Turmeric.
What we've been up to in December
Wherever you spend Christmas and New Year this year, we’re working hard to deliver your drinks quickly and with free delivery. Due to the busy Christmas period, DPD may experience delays and your order might take a little longer than usual. Choose our Mixed Pack to keep you, your friends and family fully stocked during the festive period.
Keep your eyes peeled on our socials over the next few weeks as we bring you our 2020 quiz, our favourite books and TV picks this year.
If you don’t already follow him, our incredible ambassador Nick Butter has been running the length of Italy. He is on track to complete 100 marathons in 100 days that he'll finish on Christmas Eve, despite an injury. You can follow his journey here.
Buy us in-store
Did you say... Christmas cocktails?
This recipe makes 6 Mulled Raspberry Punches (or 4 large ones!). Spice up your festive period with this tasty concotion.
25ml of gin or vodka
1 Berczy Peach & Raspberry
225g caster sugar
75g light brown sugar
1 star anise
1/2 tsp black peppercorns (roughly broken open)
1/2 vanilla pod (or 1/2 tsp of vanilla paste)
2 black cardamom pods
1/4 tsp tea leaves (jasmine, green or light black tea like assam)
1 bay leaf
1. Dissolve the caster sugar and light brown sugar in a pan with 150ml of water. Add the star anise, black peppercorns, vanilla, cardamom pods, tea leaves and the bay leaf, then let it simmer very gently for 5 mins.
2. Leave the mixture with the spices in a jar or bottle to infuse and cool. Ideally make this the night before, but it’s fine to drink once cooled.
3. Muddle 25ml of syrup with 25ml of your chosen alcohol and a handful of raspberries.
4. Fill a glass with ice in two batches, adding a layer of the raspberry and syrup mixture each time.
5. Top up with Berczy Peach & Raspberry and garnish with extra spices, raspberries and mint leaves.
We heard it through the Berczyvine...
Wishing you all a very merry festive season!
From all of us at Berczy,
Nick, Matt, Nick, Lucy & Georgie